Skiing Trip 2021
Grab your snow boots and thermal underwear, because we’re going on … WINTERSPORT! From the 6th of february until the 14th of february we will be snowboarding or skiing (and of course après-skiing) in the French Alps.
We will be visiting Risoul (France), a cozy little wintersport village. The resort, located in the French Alps, has a total of 180 km of ski runs and has something to offer for both beginning and advanced skiers. Luckily for the terrace-lovers, the resort is famed for its southern sunshine! Apart from skiing and snowboarding, we will also organise an amazing group activity and a joint dinner. Naturally, we will be enjoying loads of jagerbombs in the après-ski bar and the Yeti bar! In short: a fun week for everyone that you do not want to miss!!
The price is around €500, depending on the options you choose.
Unfortunately there is only space for a limited number of people. Registering for the trip will be done according to the first come first serve principle. So make sure you note the following dates:
- Friday December 11th 11:59 AM: Applications open
- Monday December 14th 11:59 AM: Applications close
- Sunday December 20th at 11:59 AM: Final selection (You can no longer cancel your application cost-free)
Of course we are aware of COVID and want the trip to be safe. Below are some important facts:
- If the trip ends up being cancelled due to Corona measurements, you will receive all your money back
- If the Dutch government gives a negative advice, the trip will be cancelled
- During the trip, we will respect all Corona mesurements that are advised by the responsible authorities
- We are currently looking into an advice concerning the best insurance for this trip, more information on this will follow
If you have any more qustions, you can always contact us or take a look at the Skifest page.
We hope to see you there!
The Wintersport Committee