- Faculteit Economie en Bedrijfskunde UvA
- Student job
- Branche / Vakgebied
- Government services
- Vereiste taal
- Engels, Nederlands
Are you our new student ambassador?
Would you like to advise prospective students and become part of a dynamic and international student community? We are looking for motivated Bachelor’s and Master’s students to represent UvA Economics and Business.
Why become a student ambassador?
Together with other students, you will be involved in various activities. You will advise prospective students by sharing your personal student experiences, and you will receive compensation for your efforts. You can take part in various training programmes and will have the opportunity to expand your network. This experience will enhance your professional and soft skills.
How will you help prospective students?
- You enjoy sharing your personal student experiences.
- You are going to assist at events, such as Open Days, campus tours, and Experience Days.
- You will create content for social media (in video and picture format).
- You want to share your opinion in student panels.
- You are available approximately 5 hours a month.
How do you apply?
Interested in joining our student ambassador team? We are looking for Bachelor’s and Master’s students. You can apply until the 10 October deadline.
If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to contact us. You can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.