- Probability & Partners
- Thesis Project
- Branche / Vakgebied
- Actuarial Science, Banking, Retirement & Insurance
- Vereiste taal
- Engels, Nederlands
An overview of the thesis possibilities at the company.
We are open to student chosen subjects that touch upon our business, such as financial risk
management, stochastic modelling, or climate/ESG and finance related topics. In addition we
have some subjects were we could explore further with the help of a student performing his or
her thesis. These subjects change over time, depending on client conversations and market
developments. Currently we are interested in:
- Impact IFRS 9 on the SCR of an insurer
- Impact of sanctions and climate on credit risk modelling
- Modeling a rising interest rate: Normal vs lognormal
- Is the housing market a bursting bubble?
- Inflation, regulatory measures, impact and modelling.
Details regarding the application process for a thesis internship.
Send an email containing your resume and motivation letter to email@example.com. For more
details please see https://probability.nl/vacancy/thesis-intern/. It is also possible to send an
email to firstname.lastname@example.org first to have a call/coffee prior to applying for the internship.