Van Lanschot Kempen
- Branche / Vakgebied
- Banking, Data Science, Financial services, Business Analytics
- Vereiste taal
Over Van Lanschot Kempen
Working at Van Lanschot Kempen
Van Lanschot Kempen is an independent, specialized wealth manager, active in private banking, investment banking and investment management. Founded in 1737, we are the oldest independent financial institution in the Netherlands. Every day, we work to preserve and build wealth in a sustainable way, both for our clients and for the society we are part of.
We use our collective expertise to make forward-looking, sustainable and data-driven investments, for private, institutional and corporate clients. We do this with approximately 1,700 colleagues in the Netherlands, Belgium, Switzerland, Great Britain and the United States.
Van Lanschot Kempen has a unique position in the financial sector. Small and agile, with clear niches. Our ambition is to become the best wealth manager in Western Europe by focusing on growth while maintaining a capital light balance sheet. Sustainability plays a major role in this ambition. Not only from a sense of responsibility but also because we see it as an opportunity to make a positive impact for our clients and for society. Entrepreneurially sustainable, we call it.
Within Van Lanschot Kempen, we share the following values: personal, decisive, specialized and entrepreneurial. They are a compass for what our brand stands for and how we want to work together. Our corporate culture offers plenty of room for initiative, allowing you to make a big impact in your own field and contribute to the future. We encourage an inclusive work environment where all colleagues feel at home. With us, you can just be who you are. And we are proud of that.
- Quant Analyst - InternshipBanking, Business Analytics, Data Science, Financial services
- Corporate Finance/ Equity Capital Markets– InternshipBanking, Business Analytics, Data Science, Financial services
- Equity Research - InternshipBanking, Business Analytics, Data Science, Financial services
- Quant Developer – InternshipBanking, Business Analytics, Data Science, Financial services