Zanders | Consultancy firm within Treasury, Risk and Finance
Over Zanders | Consultancy firm within Treasury, Risk and Finance
We are looking for new and talented colleagues who want to combine their Quantitative
Finance background with consultancy. As a Financial Risk Management Consultant, you
will be challenged to advise our 'Financial Institutions' clients on risk management related complexities.
Are you interested in a career in quantitative finance, with a specialization in risk
management solutions. Explore our career opportunities and get your career off to a flying
We have various entry-level positions:
- Analyst positions; Work as a student part-time alongside your studies.
- Internships; Write your master's thesis based on an actual customer or business case.
- Consultant; Work on complex client projects from day one and participate in our Zanders Talent Program.
The Zanders Talent Program
We have tailored our Zanders Talent Program specifically for your needs as a young
professional. This one-year program will elevate your knowledge in treasury, risk and
finance as well as provide you with the latest insights into consulting. You will gain first-hand
knowledge and experiences from senior consultants and first-class business trainers.
What does the program look like?
The Talent Weeks - Full of training and team activities
- Each week includes competence-based learning, here you are encouraged to participate and step outside your comfort zone.
- Three weeks consisting of a mix of training, team activities, sporting activities and fun.
Tailored trainings - Learn from the best
- Increase your knowledge in treasury, risk and finance.
- Elevate your consultancy skills with training on: presentation skills, communication proficiency, emotional intelligence, personal branding and project management.
CFA program - Internal preparation for the exam
- In June, the CFA exam is on the agenda. Each topic of the curriculum is discussed during the weekly training sessions.
- The curriculum includes topics such as quantitative methods, financial reporting & analysis and corporate finance.
Knowledge and Intervision sessions – several sessions throughout the year
- Specific content-related training sessions that match your specific knowledge area as a consultant.
- Intervision sessions where you can learn independently from peers and have moments of reflection.
Who we are
Zanders is a leading international consultancy firm focused on treasury management, risk management and corporate finance. From our offices in the Netherlands, Belgium, United Kingdom, Switzerland, Sweden, Japan and United States, more than 200 qualified professionals service corporates, financial institutions, public sector entities and NGO’s.
As a specialized advisory company, we are at the forefront of all developments in our areas of expertise to offer innovative technological solutions. Our company culture, with an open family atmosphere, sets us apart from our counterparts. We believe that freedom, fun and flexibility are key ingredients for success.
Do you have questions about the consultancy profession, financial risk management or The
Zanders Talent Program and would you like to meet us? Or are you convinced that you want
to combine consultancy with financial risk management?
Please contact us or apply via our career website. To apply, send your CV and cover letter to
firstname.lastname@example.org or use the application button on our career website. For more
information, please contact Deborah Siahaija via email@example.com or 035-6928989.